Nominations so far:
- Donald Trump tells us that climate change was made up by the Chinese, while Malcolm Roberts tells us that NASA is falsifying the data. Good to see such great cooperation between the Americans and Chinese.
- Nigel Farage, the man who campaigned so hard to leave Europe because he didn’t like foreigners telling Britain what to do, suddenly gets upset because the foreigner, Donald Trump, says that he’d make a good US ambassador and the British government don’t immediately do it!
- The Liberal Party for insisting that the plebiscite on marriage equality is the “fastest way” to achieve it, when Parliament will still have to vote on it… Something that they could do at any time.
- George Brandis. Nothing in particular, I think that he qualifies just by being George.
- All the people who argue that we need to get rid of “political correctness” so that they’re free to say whatever they like and calling them a racist or homophobe shouldn’t be allowed.
- Every second Andrew Bolt article.
- Cory Bernardi, who argues that Islam is a problem because the Muslim fundamentalists wants to impose their religion on us all and that’s a problem even though he agrees with most of the ideas, such as restricting the rights of women and banning homosexuality. Why does he believe these things? Because of his religion.
- Tony Abbott, after telling us that he was happy just to look after his electorate, starts making implicit threats that unless he’s promoted to Cabinet then he’ll start arguing that Turnbull should revisit all the things that made Abbott so unpopular that he lost the leadership. Ok, maybe that’s not so much a contradiction as a plan to destroy Malcolm, but I’m sure I could dig up plenty of quotes from Abbott about how terrible it was that Rudd was being so disloyal.
- The Liberals complaining about how low wage growth is leading to lower tax revenue while opposing increases in wages growth, because when they said, “Jobs and growth”, they only meant profit growth.
- Reclaim Australia” holding protests about Muslim women covering their faces while covering their faces.
- The Murdoch press reporting about the problem of “fake” news stories.
- The phrase, “Right Wing Think Tank”.
What have I missed?
Like what we do at The AIMN?
You’ll like it even more knowing that your donation will help us to keep up the good fight.
Chuck in a few bucks and see just how far it goes!
Your contribution to help with the running costs of this site will be gratefully accepted.
You can donate through PayPal or credit card via the button below, or donate via bank transfer: BSB: 062500; A/c no: 10495969
397 total views, 2 views today