Ok, here’s today’s quiz. Who said the following, The Joker in “The Dark Knight” or Tim Wilson, Australia’s new Freedom Commissioner:
- “Haters are going to hate”
- “The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules”
- “It’s not my fault women decide to have children”
- “See, I’m not a monster…I’m just ahead of the curve.”
- “time wasters…send in the water cannons.”
- “I like this job – I love it!”
The Joker said all the even numbers.
Tim Wilson said all the odd things.
Other Good Quotes
Joe Hockey said, “No country ever taxed itself to prosperity.”
Tony Abbott said, “No country has ever subsidised its way to prosperity.”
So they have a clear idea on how a country doesn’t get to prosperity.
I suspect that in the next few days we’ll hear the following:
“No country ever created disability schemed its way to prosperity.”
“No country ever educated its way to prosperity.”
“No country ever broadbanded its way to prosperity.”
“No country ever planned its way to prosperity.”
“No country for old men.” (No wait – that’s a film)!
When will we hear how they plan to ACTUALLY NEED TO DO to get to prosperity!